With the holidays right around the corner, my family has started making our list. What better what to help you make yours than to put together 10 gift ideas for the photo lover in your family!
1. Gift Certificates. Any photo lover would love the chance to update their own family photos. Why not give them a Neyssa Lee Photography gift certificate?! They are available in any amount. And if you purchase before December 1st, you will receive $50 for every $100 you spend!
2. Custom Gallery Album or Grandparent Album. I’m so EXCITED about my new albums. They are flush mount, lay flat pages, and the perfect way to share your family with the ones you love.
I love the albums so much, I put together one of my kids playing in the fall leaves!3. Metal Photo Ornaments. I just love these ornaments. They are metal, double sided, and custom designed. They are so cute on the tree or as a gift tag for your holiday gifts.
4. 50 mm f/1.4 Lens. This lens is the perfect lens for capturing your kids. It is often referred to as the “nifty 50” because it won’t break the bank but is good in so many situations. It is the #1 lens I recommend to moms wanting to break free of their kit lens. If you get one for Christmas and are thinking “now what”, see below about taking my next workshop!
5. Your Baby in Pictures, by Me Ra Koh. If you have kids ages 1-10, this is the book for you. Full of photo recipes to help you capture great memories of your kids. Purchase on Amazon here.
6. Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote. This is perfect for capturing fun family portraits for holidays. I use it to get into the photo with the rest of the family when I can’t have a photographer there! I got mine, of course, from Amazon.
7. Tech Gloves. It gets cold, so keeping my hands warm while I use my camera is important. However, I have to be able to easily change setting on my camera. I love Lululemon’s Run With Me Gloves. They are the perfect mix of lightweight while keeping my hands from getting frostbitten!
8. Kelly Moore Camera Bag. Who wants a camera bag that looks like a camera bag? Kelly Moore has a camera bag for every woman’s style and needs. I have the Mimi bag and love it!
9. Clickin Mom’s Retro Camera Necklace. Clickin Moms is a great resource for moms of all skill levels. They also have cute items for sale in their shop. Like this retro camera necklace. I don’t own one, but it would be a great gift for me (wink, wink, Derek!) Such a fun way to display your love of photography!
10. CONFIDENCE Workshop. Husbands, listen up. What better gift to give your wives than a day for themselves, learning to use their camera. With two options available, there is a perfect class just for her (or you, I won’t tell if you buy the class for yourself ladies!). The 1/2 day class for point and shoot users, the Budding CONFIDENCE Workshop is February 1st, 2014. The full day, DSLR, Growing CONFIDENCE Workshop is February 8th, 2014. Stay tuned, as the best deal of the year will take place on Cyber Monday. Believe me, this is a deal you won’t want to miss!
Any of the items above would be great gift ideas for the photo lover in your family. Contact me if you’d like more information on anything above.
P.S. None of the products featured above were sponsored, they are true favorite gift ideas!